What’s the worst that can happen?
- What happens if unauthorized access is provided to the file which contains all Employee salaries?
- if a problematic employee who has since left the organization can still readily access data that they should not have access to!
- if a little error in permission administration occurs.
Even the greatest IT team will likely struggle to scale appropriately and manage all of a growing company’s accounts, permissions, credentials, and assets. Due to budgetary constraints, some businesses continue to prefer to conduct all of these transactions manually.
A decentralized or manual privileged access management system inevitably leaves security gaps that bad actors can exploit.
Without Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management, you would face the following risks:
- UNSECURED PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
- DECENTRALIZED PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Please contact us if you require in-house configuration of the best IAM and PAM programs. Your IT team is priceless. Provide them with the most dependable programs!