The Identity and Access Management (IAM) work unit is responsible for how users within an organisation are given an identity – and how it is protected, including saving critical applications, data and systems from unauthorised access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organisation.
The IAM analyst will be responsible for creating accounts to support our customers from various business sectors. This would include MS Active Directory, PAM (Thycotic), SailPoint, BMC Helix, MySIS, SAP, SWIFT and etc.
The analyst will operate from our local Istanbul office, supporting Customers remotely.
This position facilitates Identity and access management (User access management). The position is liable for ensuring that Customer requests for security access is completed in a timely manner (SLA), provides first level technical support to the project team and end-users.
The Identity and Access Management unit is responsible for provisioning support which includes ticket management, customer service, and knowledge of least privilege methodology with security rights, permissions and groups, experience with Active Directory.
Due to the importance of this position, it is expected that a person supporting IAM has basic troubleshooting skills with networking (CCNA) and computer systems, can multitask, work in a fast paced environment while providing excellent customer service.
- Fluent ENGLISH, both verbal and written;
- Arabic speaking is preferred;
- 1+ year of experience in IAM/UAM or similar User access roles;
- CCNA/CCNP certified is preferred;
- Good knowledge of MS Active Directory;
- Hands on experience in any ticketing tools (ServiceNow, BMC Helix, BMC Remedy, Zabbix, Jira and etc.);
- Candidates with hands on experience in Privileged Access Management, Thycotic, SailPoint, SAP, MySIS and SWIFT are very welcomed;
- Good understanding of SLA;
- Office location: Istanbul, Turkey;
- Shift based (morning, day, night) – 9 hours, 5/2 working week;
- Provision of Work permit for foreigners;
- Official employment according to the Labour Law of the Republic of Turkey;