In-House IT Professionals Expense to the Company! What is the best option for you: in-house or IT outsourcing?
We’ve all had the expectations that, sometimes we can get far more successful results by spending far less energy, time, and money. Ultimately everyone expects the best at the minimum possible cost.
Do you know which industry will have the greatest personnel shortage in 2022 and beyond? Of course, it is IT.
When you are hiring IT professionals, you should be aware of critical factors like hiring cost, compensations, Employee HR benefits, logistics like furniture and IT asset, etc. Every little thing should be known and counted very well..! isn’t it HUGE???
To begin, we’d like to share a few of the 2022 annual high range salaries with you, based on the Tech Salary Guide 2022. (By the way, we sincerely hope that everyone is fairly salaried.)
- Senior Data Scientist: $165,556
- Software Architect: $181,482
- Cloud Systems Engineer: $149,149
- IT Systems Analyst: $104,926
- Information Security Engineer :$186,002
- Network Security Engineer: $168,618
- The hiring process is always taking too much time (This is the area where we put the most effort as SAT Microsystems)
- Turnover Cost: Salary range, training methodology, dismissal, and restitution, health insurance, office area, furniture, etc.
- Hardware and Software Cost
- Fewer Risk
- Work Schedule – Salary and workload arrangement
As SAT Microsystem, we discovered that the second-year expenses of the companies with which we work as IT Outsourcing decreased by 35%.
Contact us if you want to cut your expenses every year.